Monday, November 23, 2015

Sock Monkey Cards for twins



This week over at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge theme is Tic Tac Toe.  We are being sponsored by Doodle Pantry.  I made a tic tac toe board I thought that might almost work as an anything goes for everyone.
 
I used a fun Doodle Pantry set called  Funky Sock Monkey.  After making my card I realized it really didn't fit the tic tac toe board...  So I made a second card that did.  It gave me a chance to use more than one image.  For both cards I used paper and sentiment from the set.

Here is the first card I made - I used a couple punches a bow the word dies and some gems.


Here is the second one I made - this time I made sure it worked with the board - I did 'use a die, for a man, distress'.   I added buttons, gems, twine and word dies.

Thanks for looking!

Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
The Crazy Challenge (up to 4 entries) – Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes  
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – Anything goes
Winter Wonderland – 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like
CropStop Blog – (UP TO 5 ENTRIES) Anything Goes

5 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

These are the sweetest little sock monkeys. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

Merlina Hadi said...

Cute image and beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge, and good luck.

Hugs,
Merlina

Alison Barlow said...

Such an adorable little monkey - and both your cards are lovely. Thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Challenge.
Alison x

suzARTe said...

Such a cute card, the monkey is so adorable, love this card.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creatingand make sure to enter your creations in the December link-up starting today.
Susan xx