Friday, November 20, 2015

Just Because

Tonight I was feeling like I really wanted to make a card, but wasn't feeling very inspired...Crazy, I know!!!  LOL  Anyway, I decided to look through some blogs and stuff and got more and more inspired as I went along.  So, I pulled out an image from one of my Lili of the Valley Art Pads, cut it with a circle die, paper pierced around it, cut a scalloped frame for it and pierced around it as well.  Then I went crazy with some dies, flowers, ribbon, lace, cheese cloth, string pearls and added a stick pin that I'd made a while back.  The paper was found in my scrap box, It is either from CTMH or SU...not sure which.  I decided rather than a digital sentiment I'd pull out my label maker and do a 'just because'.  So, here it is...I even did the inside!




Not too bad for being uninspired...I suppose.  LOL

Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   use any image
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  shaped, no sqare or rectangle
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes  
Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Our Furry Friends (HER TEDDY BEAR)
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Use Scraps
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes  
If You Give a Craftera Cookie – photo inspiration(A LITTLE GIRL)
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – Anything goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

13 comments:

Judy V said...

Pretty card Karen! Love the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Lovely Creation. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

M DelValle said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions! -Maria

Jeanie Ellis said...

I love your determination! It came out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Jeanie Ellis said...

I love your determination! It came out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Jeanie Ellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carole Robb Bisson said...

A super array of butterflies and flowers. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 210th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cookie Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

Shona Hamill said...

What a gorgeous card, I love all the little details. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

cass said...

Very cute and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "AG" challenge.

Lena's Creations said...

Beautiful card. Love the sweet image and all the embellies you used. Love it!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

suzARTe said...

Such a pretty card Karen, love all the little details you have included. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!!Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper