Before I show my makes I'm going to go through their questionnaire.
- How did you find Faery Ink? see my paragraph above.
- What are your top 3 favorite Faery Ink images? How does one only pick three? I don't own very many images; being a single mom, I can barely afford paper... I tried to find the images I used in the shop, and they aren't there...Now I'm wondering where I got them!?! Why? (please include the URL to the images in the Faery Ink shop)
- How many projects have you made from Faery Ink images? 8
- What kind of projects do you like to make from Faery Ink images? CARDS (cards, art journals, boxes, candles, art for your personal use etc…)
- How many design teams are you currently on? 2-1/2 - Been a GDT on Sassy Studio Design's team
- How many projects do you need to complete each month in order to satisfy your obligations to your other design teams? A lot less than I actually make... LOL
- Would you be open to a long term spot on the team? Depends on how well it goes on the short term GDT trial period.
- Is there any month between December 2015 and November 2016 that you will be unavailable to be a guest designer? Nope, I'm a broke single mom of a teenager with no true obligations away from home other then my full-time job. Summers tend to be busier with weddings (I'm an ordained minister and perform weddings).
- Are you familiar with the WordPress blogging platform? Yes, my first blog was Wordpress
- How often do you post on Facebook? According to my kids...I love on there.
- Do you participate in groups on Facebook? Yes
- What other social media platforms are you active on? Pretty much my blog and Facebook. (Please provide links to your profile at each)
- Is there anything you would like to add? Let's get this party started!
Now let's get on to the two cards I made for this GDT call! As I mentioned above, I didn't find either of the images used in the shop. :( Sorry I can't share the links so you can get your hands on them!
I love this sweet mermaid image! I colored her using chalk and ink. The eyes and lips were colored using glitter gel pens. I added stickles on the fin and on her 'shells'. The sentiment is from Create With TLC. I used papers from atd Vibrant. I pierced the paper around the image and sentiment.I added some feathers, a stemen, rose buds, a rose a shell, some pearls and some string pearls.
This card is using papers from DCWV called Nana's Kitchen Stack. I made the stick pins used on the front of the card. I cut the image out using a die then sponged around it. The image was colored using chalk, ink and glitter gel pen. I added some hearts to the mugs on the paper so it would blend better with the mug in her hand. I went around the card with string pearls and added some lace on the bottom on the mug strip. I also cut out two mugs, one was used on the front and one inside with the sentiment. The sentiment is from Create With TLC. I added some green gems inside along with a strip of glitter foam.
Thank you so much for looking and for your consideration!
I will enter card #1 HERE:
Glitter n Sparkle (up to 3 entries) – anything goes
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – Fairy Tale
Cute Card Thursday – Sparkles
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – Flowers
I will enter card #2 HERE:
The Ribbon Girl Blog – anything goes
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – anything but a square/rectangle
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (up to 3 entries) – Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – ALWAYS anything goes
Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – anything goes
Crafting From The Heart (up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes
Creative Card Crew (Up to 3 times)– Off The Edge
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – anything goes
Crafting For All Seasons – All dressed up/girly
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)- shaped card (no square or rectangle)
4 Crafty Chicks – Anything Goes
Wags'n'Whiskers – Not a square