Monday, November 2, 2015

Birthday with Facebook Friends

OMG!  I had to get this Bugaboo image just for the fun sentiment if anything else...Love the image too, but that sentiment...LOL  I just had my birthday last month and my Facebook friends sent me more notes than anyone in my family!  haha

I decided to do a side step card so that I could make her look like she was sitting on the edge of the card.  I'm sort of wishing I'd made her bigger.  I used two different embossing folders, some square gems and some round gems, two different bows, a balloon sticker, a candle edge punch and some fun number paper.  The image and sentiment is from a Bugaboo set called Stella Facebook Birthday.


Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   anything goes
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – anything but a square/rectangle
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  the color blue
Creative Card Crew (Up to 3 times)– Off The Edge
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Birthday Sentiments
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)-   shaped card (no square or rectangle)
4 Crafty Chicks – Anything Goes
Wags'n'Whiskers – Not a square
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
CropStop Blog – (UP TO 5 ENTRIES) Anything Goes

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fun card!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party

Tamie said...

That sentiment is too funny! Love it! It is simply a wonderful creation. Thank you so much for playing and share your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Lisa Mensing said...

Too fun! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley's Use Blue Challenge. Hope you join us again. Lisa DT

MagsB said...

So much fun! I love Bugaboo, and I agree, the sentiment is awesome!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Wags N Whiskers, good luck!!! Amy DT