Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Winter Love

This week over at Through The Craft Room Door we are being sponsored by The Paper Shelter.  I adore the Paper Shelter's pre-colored images and papers.  The image/paper used here is called Warm in the Winter.  I kept my card pretty clean and simple.  I uct her out using a heart shaped die, then placed her on a scalloped square die.  The blue and white w/paw print paper was actually taken from a package...it's recycled.  Then it was placed onto some pink striped paper.  I added a bow and some gems.  Easy, simple and pretty!


Thanks for looking!

Christmas Card Challenge (anything goes - all challenges are optional)optional challenge – anything Christmas Goes
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) Use some pink
A Snowflakes Promise – Always Anything Christmas/Winter themed  
Wags'n'Whiskers – Use a Die Cut
The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – extra ‘something’
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges (Up to 3 entries) – animals
Christmas Cards All Year ‘Round (MONTHLY)– No Stamping
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

6 comments:

suzARTe said...

Being someone who loves CAS, I love this card, it is very pretty although simple and easy, I love the main image and the lovely embellishments, the overall card is gorgeous. So happy to see what you have been creating Karen and thanks so much for sharing your cards at Anything goes, Just keep on creating

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

My style too , Karen . Sweet image and great papers . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so sweet. I love your image choice all all those pretty papers and embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at A Snowflakes Promise. Sue DT xx

Debby said...

lovely card - sweet image and I agree love the Paper Shelters work!
Thank you for joining us this week at Glitter N Sparkle in the Challenge "Use Some Pink"
Debby (DT)

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty card and I love the colours you chose.
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

Planetsusie said...

This is so pretty and I love the colours. Thank you very much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (No Stamping) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT