Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sassy, Classy and a bit...

This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Fab 'n' Funky Challenges, their challenge theme is 'Sassy Girls'.  I pulled out Elvira Sassy to play with.  I added some old Halloween papers I found in my scrap drawer, some ribbon roses, a real rose, some gems and a bow.  I drew the necklace on her.


Thanks for looking!

Sweet Stamps – anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes

Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

3 comments:

suzARTe said...

Love the kick ass sentiment on this card, very sassy and classy indeed. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating. Look forward to you sharing more cards ☺

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Love the sass!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card! ... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.
Wendy xx