Thursday, October 29, 2015

Last month I was asked if I wanted to be a guest at Digital Delights.  I got to pick any image of my choice...that was sooo hard!!  I decided I wanted girly, so I picked the pre-colored Glitzy Gladys Set.  This set comes with the rose paper, sentiment and the image.  I added a die cut oval frame, lace, gems, ribbon, and a flower.  I used some Stickles on her dress and eyes.




Thanks for looking

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – Fairy Tale
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Cute and/or Spooky
Sweet Stamps (enter as many times as you like) – anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Birthday Sentiments
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  anything goes
Crafting For All Seasons – All dressed up/girly
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– always anything goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog – anything goes
2 Creative Chicks (enter as many times as you wish) – Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

1 comment:

Larelyn said...

I just love the way you glitz up Gladys even more. Thank you so much for designing for us.
Crafty hugs,
Larelyn