Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall Birthday Card

Since My birthday is tomorrow (the 23rd) I decided to make a birthday card in my colors...well, she is wearing my colors...I love wearing burgundy and I love wearing boots and leggings.  So, that is what she is wearing!  LOL  This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.  Their challenge theme is 'Birthdays'.  I used Birthday Cake Sassy.  I think I went a little bit crazy on this card.  Used so many layers, but I think it all blended well...I think.  I added a candle edge punch, a doily die, five different butterfly dies, a happy die and a birthday die.  I added some ribbon, string pearls, some flowers and a button stick pin.  Yep, this was fun to make!  haha


Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – incorporate as many as you can from the lists
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Fabric/Lace/Ribbon
Sweet Stamps – anything goes
Crafting From The Heart  (up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes
Creative Card Crew (Up to 3 times)– Ribbon
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges (3 entries)– Fall colors
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog (up to 2 entries) – fall
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– always anything goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes
Wags'n'Whiskers – fall colors
Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – always anything goes w/a twist – autumn colors
A Gem of A Challenge – spots and/or stripes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

9 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 206th AG challenge! Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Vicki Milyard said...

Don't we always seem to need Birthday cards? well I do with the big family we are a part of. I like that candle die behind the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews ribbon challenge. Vicki DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - this is such a fabulous birthday card - love that cake!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

suzARTe said...

Such a cool card Karen, I love the background you have created and the pearls look great. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a great design.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x

Kandy's Krafts said...

Loving your image and the colours you have used on your card are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge

Francesca Ferrari said...

Very very pretty birthday card Karen!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Create and Inspire.
Hugs and Smiles :-)
Francesca

Michelle said...

A great birthday card. Lovely details.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Susan Salyer said...

Happy Birthday ! I love your Birthday card. Hope your day was fabulous and thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge.