Thursday, October 8, 2015

Disney Truths

I simply adore this image from Sassy Studio Designs!  I saw this sentiment and HAD to use it with her!  This week's Dare To Be Sassy challenge is "Spots and Dots (Must have spots, dots or circles)".  I used some fun circle dies to make a Minnie Mouse head along with a bow for it's head.


Thanks for looking!

Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – 1 sentiment, 2 mouse balloons, 3 circles
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) – Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
2 Creative Chicks – Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating – always anything goes, enter as many times as you like

2 comments:

suzARTe said...

I love this card Karen, the saying is awedsome and I love the main image as well. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating ☺

Nana said...

Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥