Monday, October 5, 2015

Dear Coffee

This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Where The HeART is...Their challenge theme is Anything Goes/Use Stencils.  Using stencils is not something I do...so thought it might be a good challenge for me...I was right.  I'm not in love with this make, but...It's...okay I suppose...LOL  I used a ssentiment from Create With TLC and the SSD image called Latte Mamma Sassy.  I added some gems flowers and a bow.  Pretty CAS...


Thanks for looking!

Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) – Take Your Pick – COLOR THEME (autumnal reds, browns, golds, oranges etc…),
Sweet Stamps – anything goes
Crafting For All Seasons – autumn colors
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  AUTUMN SPLENDOR
2 Creative Chicks – Anything Goes

5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
Sue xx

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

flossbite said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs
Fiona DT xx

Helen Haines said...

Lovely background and great colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT xx

maria f. said...

Love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!