Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Teddy Bear Football

I was asked by a lady at work if I would make her ANOTHER cute BSU Football card  that she can put up in her cubicle because she "loves the one" I made her last year.  I pulled out this adorable paper, ticket (I added the BSU and the Boise State to it) and bear from Create With TLC, used my label maker to do the go big blue.  I added some gems and a bow just to make it a little more...girly for her.  I love how the bear's number is 35 and the last two numbers on the ticket are also 35...  LOL - thought I'd add, she didn't like it...so I need to make something else for her.  She didn't like the cute teddy bear...  :(


Thanks for looking!

Sweet Stamps – anything goes
Creative Card Crew (Up to 3 times)– Masculine 
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) Numbers
2 Creative Chicks – Anything Goes

5 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous card for sporty male.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nana said...

Awesome card. Love the images. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

brenda said...

What a super creation and perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week Karen, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Dana Desmond said...

Are You Ready For Some Football??!?

I know I am. This is an awesome card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Dana