Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Job

One of my co-workers just got a job in the IT department of the hospital we work at.  I'm so excited for her!!  We will be having a 'going away' party for her on Thursday, so I a made this card for all of out co-workers to sign.  I used the Stitchy Bear Store set called Computer Components Set.  Since this is for a female co-worker, I colored the nails on the fingers.  :)


Thanks for looking!
Entered in the Stitchy Bear Facebook Challenge


2 Creative Chicks – Anything Goes

Sweet Stamps – anything goes

Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes

2 comments:

Michelle said...

A very lovely card in great colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Nana said...

Very nice and creative card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥