Sunday, September 27, 2015

Best Witches and Happy Haunting

Ok, my sick and twisted mind has done it again...  First when I saw this image from the TLC Fall/Halloween Club send this morning I thought, oh, it needs the sentiment 'I'll get you my pretty'.  Then I saw this sentiment and it made me decide to go darker...She GOT her!  Hence the 'haunting'.  I added some papers, gems and twine to finish this off.  I did the background with chalk then used some pop dots to add the witch and sentiment.  I also used the dots to add the entire image to the card front.


Thanks for looking!

Haunted Design House (always scary) – The nights are drawing in
Sweet Stamps – anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown –  color challenge
The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog – create a sky scene
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges (3 entries)– Anything goes or Halloween
Little Red Wagon – Happy Fall
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  AUTUMN SPLENDOR
2 Creative Chicks – Anything Goes

6 comments:

Nana said...

Awesome Halloween card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Kerri Hibberd said...

A very clever idea, I love it! Thanks for joining us for Ch. #95- Autumn Splendor at Simply Create Too. We hope to see you again soon!
Kerri – DT Simply Create Too

Sarah said...

Super card and so creative and original! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Donna said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon!
Donna (DT)

Shireen Boddapati said...

Absolutely adorable! loved it! Thank you for taking part in Crafter's Cafe September challenge #133. Thank you.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOL! I love this! It warms my dark heart to see relatively 'normal' images used in such a fun and unexpected way.
Thanks for playing along with us in the dungeon at HDH.