Sunday, August 23, 2015

Salted Nut Roll Candy Bar Holder

I love to get these Salted Nut Rolls - especially the Peanut Butter ones.  I decided I wanted to make a cute holder for it so that maybe I could give them as thank yous some time...  I couldn't find any measurements for such a thing, so I made my own.  So, in a way, this is kind of a tutorial for you to use, since I'm sharing the pattern I created!  I didn't include the tag on the pattern, this was sort of a last minute idea.  Just cut a piece of cardstock at 5-7/8 x 1-7/8 and add a pull tab (mine is a die cut), make the inner picture/sentiment (I used one from Create With TLC) of the tag 1/8" smaller.

to save it full sized just left click on it then right click and select save

Here is what I made:





Thanks for looking!  I'd love to see if you use the pattern - please leave me a note and link if you do!!
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – ANYTHING GOES
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  add a charm
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) –  to DIE for
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  die cuts or punches
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Create and Inspire – anything goes

4 comments:

Basslady said...

a very yummy and clever idea!

thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous project. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

Neva Zver said...

Great project and love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Helen said...

Great project. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
Hugs Helen P x