Monday, August 10, 2015

Martini Congrats

This week's freebie over at Zuri Artsy Craftsy is this adorable gal.  Their challenge this week is Bridal Shower.  So, using this adorable freebie I decided to made a big martini glass for her to stand in front of.  I cut out the Congrats from a die and placed it to where she could have her hand on it.  My goal was to make one green gem in the glass to be the olive and add the stick pin to make it look like it is stuck in the olive.  Not super sure I succeeded at it.  But just the same, I'm happy with how this turned out!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bling and sparkle!  :)  I wasn't sure what picture would look best, so I just added all three!  haha




Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   Any Image
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – black, white & favorite color
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – ANYTHING GOES
Creative Card Crew – SPARKLE
Crafting For All Seasons – Bright and Beautiful
Create and Inspire – anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs – anything goes
Cute Card Thursday – One Word
Zuri Artsy Craftsy – Bachelorette Party/bridal shower

13 comments:

Judy V said...

Another great card Karen! Love the image and the martini glass! Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Studio Designs!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great card Karen! love the bling added to the martini glass :) Glad you were able to play with us over at Zuri Artsy Craftsy. Gaby-DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Love all the bling and sparkles.

Kim Kelley said...

LOVE IT! The way you did the glass was perfection. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Dayana Marin said...

Wow! Super bello!!!! Me encanto!
Gracias por participar con nosotros
Dayana - Zuri Artsy Crafty

applejack cards by sue said...

I love this. Great image choice and I think the glass and olive etc work perfectly. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons Sue DT xx

Sara Sherlock said...

The bling in the glass is inspired! Wonderful card - very well put together. Thanks for joining us this past week at 613 Avenue Create (And, my apologies for being so late - my week got away from me). We hope to see you again in the new challenge.

Hilda said...

Que lindo te quedo!!! me encanta el color! Gracias por participar en Zuri Artsy Craftsy

July said...

muy lindo proyecto !! felicidades, gracias porparticipar con nosotros JULY DT ZAC

Delfina Moretta said...

Muy lindo tu proyecto me encantó el brillo se ve genial. Gracias por participar. Delfina ~ DT ~ Zuri Artsy Craftsy

Norma Pechir-Holland said...

Love it! thank you for joining us. Norma-DT Zuri Artsy Craftsy

GabyCreates.com said...

Love your card! thanks for participating with us over at ZAC - Gaby DT

Silvia said...

WoWWW!!! que hermoso!! y brillante!!