Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Feeling a bit Witchy Today

I think I am feeling a bit witchy today.  I pulled out this great witch image from Sassy Studio Designs called Maleficent Honey.  I went with Purples and Greens on this card...just for the fun of it!  I added some black gems and ribbon, green ribbon, stickers, a flower and pearls.  It's sort of busy, but I think I like how it turned out.  Always gotta point out the oopsies...LOL  My glossy accents gooped on her mouth, I didn't do well cleaning it up.  Then I noticed it bubbled on the staff.  Ugh!  I think this is what comes of crafting in the garage where it is 100+ degrees...

Thanks for looking!

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – weird and whimsical
Haunted Design House (always scary) – fur & feathers, tooth and claw (not sure this actually fits...)
Tuesday Throwdown Just Because
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) –  take your pick – color theme (lilac, purple, blue – any or all)
Crafting For All Seasons – having a laugh
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)-   fantasy

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, beautiful card.

Brenda said...

Wow, love all the details and your beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Brenda

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our challenge on Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

Natasja
DT Lacy Sunshine

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our challenge on Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

Natasja
DT Lacy Sunshine

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our challenge on Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

Natasja
DT Lacy Sunshine

Margaret said...

You are being too hard on yourself. If you didn't point out the oopsies, no one would even notice. Love your witch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge.
Margaret, DT

Barb said...

I think this is a beauty and I love the colors you've used. I wouldn't have noticed the the "lip gob" if I hadn't read it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafting for all Seasons challenge. Barb

Chasing the Dream said...

What a beauty and eye catching details. Fabulously crafted. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
tuesdaythrowdown.