Friday, August 28, 2015

Cowbear

I've been wanting to pull this adorable QKR image out and play with her for a while.  They have a new challenge that 'made me do it'.  LOL  This is 'Cowgirl'.  I used the fun sketch over at
Tuesday Morning Sketches.  The digi papers are from Scrapbooks Gone Digital's retired Yehaw pack.  I colored her with pencil and paper pieced her outfit..  I used embroidery thread to stitch the crosses and make the bow.


Thanks for looking!

Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) – Animals dressed up
The Crazy Challenge (up to 4 entries) – Paper Piecing
Tuesday Throwdown Just Because
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) – cowboys

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your image with the paper piecing. Wonderful embossing background. I was posting and then saw you did so on the Tuesday Sketch just before me, hehe. Have a great weekend, Karen.

Pirjo said...

Love your western scene with jeans pieces - clever idea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede

Debbie said...

This is just the cutest card!! Love it!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Chasing the Dream said...

Simply striking with so many details, that are eye catching. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
tuesdaythrowdown.

Anna Jasiolek said...

How sweet is this little creature? Lovely card, you made me smile with this stamp. Thank you for joining our 'Animals dressed up' challenge at Pile It On and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Nicole Diedrichs said...

Hey, his is a very cool background. It fits perfectly to your card! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Brenda's Card Corner said...

I LOVE your card! I never thought about paper piecing her outfit...FABULOUS! Awesome papers and layout! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

karalschuknecht said...

Wonderful card, I love that you did paper piecing. Great idea. Thanks for joining us this week for our Cowboy Challenge At QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, you sure did have all the right stuff to make this totally fantastic! Love the paper piecing to make her outfit just perfect. The cross stitches and your coloring and the sketch are all great! I'm glad I got to see this in our Cowboy Challenge at QKR Stampede!