Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Cleverly Disguised Birthday

I have not played with a Doodle Pantry image in a while...This is one set I love, it is called Funny Disguises Color Plus.  The set includes this image, another plus the papers and sentiment used (excluding the 'happy birthday', I added that).  I followed the sketch from this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.


Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – Happy Birthday
Clear It Out Challenge blog (enter up to 3 times) – Theme: anything goes   Stash:   anything goes
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  anything goes
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) –  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Create and Inspire – anything goes
Doodle Pantry llc (Doodle Pantry images only) – anything goes

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Too funny and cute.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

~ginny said...

Squawk! Fun design and sentiment Karen! Love how masculine it is - any guy would grin! We love that you shared your design & creativity at 613 Ave C – thank you!
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Happy Birthday]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love all the fun elements and the masterful pattern combination. Happy Word Art Wednesday!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a super fun birthday card. Love it. Thanks so my for joining us for AIMPDC#8!

Kamila R. said...

What a fun masculine card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun masculine theme, I love the fabulous blend of papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! This will surely make the recipient smile!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That