Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Merry Kiss My @!#

I love the humor a lot of the images over at Bugaboo have!  Gus for instance...Love this guy!  This week over at Catch The Bug they are doing a big week long (a different challenge every day) Christmas in July celebration!  Today's challenge is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.


I went with the line down the left side (Bugaboo image, Funny Sentiment and Sparkly).  I could've went with (Sparkly, Player's Choice, embossing).  ;)  I used some glitter paper and gems, plus added some Stickles on Gus's 'fur'.  I added ribbon too.  I used a brick background embossing folder to give it a more textured look.

Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   Anything goes w/option of adding an image
4 Crafty Chicks – Christmas in July
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  Christmas
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Bugaboo Stamps) 3 entries per person – Big Christmas in July party

Sparkles Christmas (up to 3 entries)– Use Ribbon, Lace or Twine

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Karen this is such a fun and festive design. Love the red sparkle.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so much for joining us for our Humor Me/Bingo Challenge, in our Christmas in July Event! I love it and we appreciate your support! Good Luck!

Cazro said...

A super festive card. Thanks for sharing at Sparkles Christmas. Caz