Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Happy Day

I needed to make something that represented today for me!  So here is what I made.  I used an adorable colored image from a Lily Of The Valley Art Pad.  I used my punches to do the extra heart and a Happy Birthday die for the 'a Happy day' words.  I then added a bow.  Super Simple and fast to make!  I think that is why I love these art pads! 
Now for why this card represents my day today.  I get to start my day driving up the mountain about 90 minutes to perform a wedding a sweet younger couple.  Then, this evening I get to do something I've never done before...even with all of my musical theater experience...I'm going to take a Salsa Dance Class!!!  LOL  I'm actually excited!  :)  I'm still not 100% certain what I'm going to wear...but by golly, I will figure it out!  haha

Thanks for looking!

The Ribbon Girl Blog   Anything goes w/option of adding an image
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew – die cuts
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) –  No squares
Little Red Wagon – Birthday Themed
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog – anything goes + a sentiment
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Birthday
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Create and Inspire – anything goes
Wags'n'Whiskers – Birthday
A Gem of A Challenge – Birthday Wishes

11 comments:

Terri's Cards N' More said...

Adorable image and layout. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Birthday" challenge.

Natalie said...

This is such a cute card and image!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, I have this image and not used her yet. Thanks for playing at agoac. Hope you had fun at class

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a sweet image and your design showcases her perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Susan Renshaw said...

Hope the salsa class went well...Cute card! Thanks for sharing with Create and Inspire!

Tamie said...

Awe this is super cute! I love the colors and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at 4 Crafty Chicks CAS Challenge.

Tamie DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card. Thank you very much for joining our Challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs, Yvonne

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Very cute card! My daughter loves Salsa dancing - I'm sure you will too. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft room door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Billie A said...

Darling card and image. Fun birthday card I am so glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments.

Charity Chamberlain said...

Your card is too cute! Such a darling and sweet image! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)