Saturday, June 13, 2015

Shoes Can Change Your Life

I have friends and a daughter who LOVE and are ADDICTED to shoes.  This Bugaboo image (Frame it - Cinderella) had me rolling!  I took the sketch from the current "Stella Says Sketch" challenge and made it all square to use this fun image.  Since it was Cinderella I had to go with blues (it's also my personal favorite color).  I kept this one pretty clean (not a lot of fru fru).  I added some fun Stickles to the shoe and her dress.  I used some punches and dies and added a bow.  See?  Clean and simple!  :)

Thanks for looking!


613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – For a BFF
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes
Clear It Out Challenge blog (enter up to 3 times) – Theme:   blue  Stash:   blue
Tuesday Throwdown – Frame It
4 Crafty Chicks – Polka dots
A Gem of A Challenge – something blue
Just Us Girls ChallengeSTACKED die cuts
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Stella Says Sketch)
Great Impressions (up to 3 entries per month) –  Anything Goes

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous image and a brilliant sentiment. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Chana said...

Great image, Karen and I love your treatment. Very nice papers and layers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Mynn Kitchen said...

I adore this fun card! Your glittery shoe is totally FABULOUS! I love the monochrome blue, too! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Larelyn said...

One of my favorite sentiments and such a cute card. thanks for joining our Clear it Out Challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn CIO DT

Chris D. said...

This is gorgeous! Love the monochromatic blues and of course the sparkle on that shoe! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Cheryl said...

Love the sentiment! Great card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, I don't think I've seen this image before, I love what you've done with it, the shoe looks great! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

jonim52 said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.