Saturday, June 6, 2015

Reading Is Dreaming

I am an avid reader...I love audible.  I have nearly 800 books in my audible library.  I listen to my books at work, while I'm crafting, laying in bed, right now in fact...LOL  Many of these books I've listened to multiple times.  I must say I love a good mystery/romance novel...not simply mystery and not simply romance, but the combination.  I am a beta reader for a couple of indie authors Brenda Tetreault (great paranormal romance novels) and AJ Harmon (she has some seriously AWESOME mystry/romance novels).  Neither of these autors have audio books out there yet.  Brenda is almost there, she has the ball rolling and AJ is working on it!  So these two authors are what what inspired this card.

For this card I used a fun Lacy Sunshine image called Molly. I made the sentiment.  I added some flowers, gems, ribbon and a clip that says "dream".  I colored her using Stamp'n write markers and gel pens.  I used three dies and two punches.  I added 5 brads (in the flowers).  Love pink and black together!!  :)

Thanks for looking!


Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – 3 in a row (ribbon, lacy sunshine image, hand colored image)
Pile It On – (winners announced on Wednesdays) focus on coloring
Top Tip Tuesday – (enter up to 3 times) Leave a Tip – hair color ***TIP***to make an easy hair color w/o using the expensive markers, start with a darker marker and simply outline then fill in with a light marker.  You an even use more than two colors for some added dimension.
Creative Card Crew – For a Teen
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) –  Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon –use something you have never used. (THE CLIP W/DREAM ON IT)
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Create and Inspire – anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges (Up to 3 entries) – summer fun


10 comments:

Ina said...

Oh WOW this is so cute and your image beautifully colours. Great summer pastime - reading. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us for our SUMMER challenge this week at Just Us Girls.

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Love the image and colors! Thanks for joining us at CC&CC!

Intruderlady said...

Beautiful card. Love this color combo. It's one of my favorites. Thanks for joining our Tic Tac Toe challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Good luck!

Kitty DT

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Just Us Girls!!

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful detailed card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Heather said...

She is very pretty surrounded with lots of flowers. I also enjoy reading so can relate to the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Jennifer said...

How lovely! Wonderful image and I love the little window and the flower spray! Thanks for sharing with us at WAW!

Kat W said...

A beautifully pretty card and I love the sentiment you added :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge!
Hugs, Kat x

Sue U said...

What a great card, love that sentiment too! Thanks for joining in with the fun at Top Tip Tuesday this time, good luck and hope to see you again soon
Sue xx

Nancy said...

Love that sentiment to go with a very beautiful card too! Thanks for joining the team and I over at Just Us Girls for our summer challenge!