Sunday, June 28, 2015

Quite The Buzz

For those of you who know me you know I am also known as the busybusyhoneybee!  For this reason I love bee iamges!  This is two of Rick St. Dennis' bee images Standing Busy Bee Kid and Seated Busy Bee Kid.  The sentiment is from a Create With TLC Set called Birthday Variety, Younger Age.  I stuck with just the two colors, black and yellow and kept it simple.  I just added one DP, some gems and a bow.  I did rough up the edges of the black and the DP papers.  I also decorated the inside...something I rarely do.



Thanks for looking!

Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) Must have a sentiment
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Create and Inspire – Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – anything w/ribbon goes
Suzy Bee’s Bloomin Challenge – Anything Goes W/a Twist…only use two colors

5 comments:

Lin said...

These chubby bees are darling, Karen! Love seeing all those pearls being used, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute card thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

Vicki Milyard said...

I love yellow and black also these 2 little bee images are cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Vicki DT

Pollard Carole said...

Brilliant card and design Thanks for playing Crafty Ribbons Challenge good luck Hugs Carole x DT

Tracey Boley said...

Beautiful creation. Love the colours.

Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle. Hope to see you again soon.

Tracey DT