Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I Love This

I found some really fun dies on clearance for an extremely low price this week over at Hobby Lobby!!  Sooooo...I had to play!  I used this adorable Lily Of The Valley image, cut it out using a square die so it would fit with the butterflies on the outside of the "I <3 This" die.  Then I used the arrow die.  I followed the sketch from over at Sketchy Colors (this is a new site to me...)  I added some lace behind the three rectangles.  I used an embossing folder for one of the layers of blue.  I added some Stickles inside the letters.

Thanks for looking!

Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) Must have a sentiment
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – June’s flower is the rose the birthstone is Pearl use either/or
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– Final Challenge – anything goes
Sketchy Colors – sketch
The Pink Elephant – anything goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) – Summer
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge (up to 5 entries) – anything w/ribbon goes
A Gem of A Challenge – Summer Time


10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, this is adorable.

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, this is adorable.

Virginia Lu said...

What a darling image! Lovely use of elements! I like how you framed the image! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Em Louise Fairley said...

You've colored the adorable image perfectly and I love how you've embellished it. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

Céline said...

cute card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Kari said...

This is a really cute card! Adorable image!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors and
good luck!
Smiles from Kari :)

Charity Chamberlain said...

Excellent and cute card! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Tracey Boley said...

Beautiful creation. Love the image

Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle. Hope to see you again soon.

Tracey DT

Leah Tees said...

Nice bright and cheery card! Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

This is so lovely! I just adore those butterflies fluttering by Karen, you made the creation so wonderful. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door recently and I hope to see you again in our new challenge. Have great days ahead Karen :)
Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}