Saturday, June 20, 2015

Dreams Can Happen

I made this card a long time ago and entered it to be published along with a few other cards...so I never put it on my blog...the others were posted, but not this one.  Then I forgot it!  Hmmm...Sad huh?  So, I'm going to share it now!

These are some sweet images by Rick St. Dennis.  Astro Kid and  That A Way (for Karen - me!) - if you click on the link you can see the actual card using that image that WAS published.  ;)  This card is a good combo of Steampunk and Sci-Fi!  One of my favorite things about digital stamps is that you can flip them to face the other direction.  I added a metal compass/brad combo and some fun words.  I'm not 100% sure where I got the fun digital paper anymore...Sorry!  If you recognize it and know where it came from, let me know the link to it and I will add it to my post!  :)

Thanks for looking!

One Stitch At A Time (up to 3 entries) Men
Sentimental Sundays (must always add a sentiment) 1 entry per person – You Did it!  Graduation
The Pink Elephant – Father’s Day
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Anything Goes
Digi Sketch Challenge – Theme: all about men Optional Sketch:   
Dream Valley Challenges  Father’s DAy
Crafting For All Seasons – It’s a boy thing
4 Crafty Chicks – Father’s day


6 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays and sharing your creative work!

AJ, DT Sentimental Sundays

E.T. (Erum) said...

woaaaahhhh!!! this is awesome!!
Thank you for sharing this over at Sentimental Sundays.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very nice! And yes... dreams can happen!

Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Men" Challenge!

Tina Henderson said...

Super cute images! Love the design and layout! Great card for Fathers Day! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Barb said...

Great card with wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

Jani said...

Fun card.
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x