Thursday, May 21, 2015

Long Time No See

Hello friends!  It has been a very long time since I've been on here.  I've been dealing with a broken heart and soul.  Just as a short story, My husband of 23 years and I separated in October and are now divorced.  It has been one hard knock after the next for me.  I now have a craft area set up out in the garage of my new rental.  The big issue I'm dealing with now is that I do not have a camera anymore.  It has disappeared.  All I have now is my cell phone.  If you are like me, you won't appreciate the quality of the pictures.  I'm very sorry!  Trust me, I'm VERY sorry - for more than one reason!!  I need a camera, but...I'm on a single income now and it isn't a very big one.  Please bare with me until I can get a new one!  I thought I would share some of my new makes.  I think I've gotten a picture of all but one or two of the cards I've made this last couple of weeks.

 This one was made using a Rick St. Dennis image called Filicity the Faerie Queene

 This was made using a Fred, She Said Designs image called Emma & The Cake.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.

 This little sweetie is called Sweet Treats and is from the Stamping Chef.  I couldn't find a link for that company...Is it no longer around?



 These three were made using some fun little pre colored images from a Lili Of The Valley Coloured Art Pad.

 This image is a freebie from Sliekje Digital Stamps.

 This image is from Create With TLC's Cherish and Love set

This sweet couple and the sentiment are from Doodle Pantry's Joyful Day set.  I made another one using the white couple but forgot to take a picture.  It went home with a co-worker today.  Yes, I made the angel stick pin.

Thanks so much for looking!  I"m hoping to be around more often...again!  :)

I will be enering:
Glitter n Sparkle's use some ribbon
Incy Wincy Designs Exotic animals (the unicorn)
Dream Valley Things With Wings
Deep Ocean Challenge - tic tac toe (flowers, lace, butterfly)
Papertake Weekly - with a heart
Little Red Wagon - to die for
Aud Sentiments - Cute plus a sentiment
Fab 'n' Funky - Flora n Fauna
Crafty Ribbons - Animals (unicorn)
Simply Create Too - favorite color combo - white on white
AllSorts - No Squares Allowed
A Gem of A Challenge - More than one fold - birthday cupcake has folded corners

13 comments:

Mervi said...

Great set of cards, beutiful!!!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
Welcome to celebrate our birthday next week;-))m

Susie Moore said...

Look at this beautiful collection of cards. You are really an artist!! Thank you for creating with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous set of cards love the images and your card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Chris said...

Wow, you have been busy, these cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

Andrea Norris said...

Lovely set of cards - hope you get fixed up soon - thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
Andrea x

Mamma Mia said...

Hi Karen - nice to see you back blogging but sorry life has thrown you a bucketful of lemons :( Hope things improve for you soon.
On a happier note, I love your creations, especially the unicorn you entered in our challenge this week - I sooooo NEED that sentiment as I've got a bambino who just loves everything unicorn!!!!!
Hugs, Helen (Incy Wincy DT)

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely cards thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, Karen! You've been such a busy crafter creating all those fabulous cards. You're SO creative, and I'm just thrilled to have you share your amazing talents with us. Thanks so much for playing along, and have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

My Creative Therapy said...

Wow Karen I think busy is an understatement! LOL!! Love the Fred She Said image, too cute. Love the colors used in that as well! Thank you for playing in our neighborhood this week!
Kathi, Owner
613 Avenue Create

Natalie said...

great cards :)
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

craftybunny said...

What a lovely selection of cards.All so beautifully embellished and sparkly.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Colette said...

Hi Karen! Good to see you back. Hope things are really working out for you now. Gorgeous set of cards, I think you've done well with the photos despite being taken on your phone! Colette xx

Cazro said...

Hi, A busy lady indeed. Sorry not sure which one is intended for the Humour challenge at Ruby's Rainbow. They are all super cards, thanks for sharing them with us. Caz