Monday, October 13, 2014

Tic Tac Toe with Incy Wincy Designs and Dr Digi

This week over at Incy Wincy Designs we have a tic tac toe challenge (love it when it is given the correct name and not being called bingo)  I created the tic tac toe board to be a bit bit more seasonally possible with an anything goes type of twist...


Dr Digi is sponsoring us this week.  I used the hilarious Airfresh Fiona digi stamp.  I'm not sure where I got these papers, but I went with the pink green color scheme.  I added some extra circles I punched out in pink an green and some pink rick rack.  I went with (Use some metal, Happy Birthday and Just a little bad).  I did my own sentiment on this one.


Thanks for looking!

Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) –  Theme anything goes

3 comments:

~ginny said...

Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Karen! Funny! I like your color palette - those papers are great and I like the circles you added. The sentiment you came up with is perfect for the image - well done!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#117 – Anything Goes]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Lexie said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk