Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Day 14 with Rick St Dennis

Welcome to day 14 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged.  Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2013, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here

Don't you just love Rick's Malificent image?  I did my #2 pencil technique on her and added just a touch of green in her eyes.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I added a bird die, some fabric ribbon and lace I won from The Ribbon Girl, I made a fun bow w/a rose and added some glitter tulle and feathers.  Super fun Halloween creation!  :)


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Looks great Karen-Thanks

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x