Thursday, October 23, 2014

3 Of The Same with Digital Delights

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!  I know I should not be overly excited by that fact, but I took today off from work and decided to pamper myself a little bit...I'm 45, I deserve it dang it!  LOL

Today's challenge over at Digital Delights is "3s not a crowd - use 3 of the same embellishments".  Since it is my birthday I decided to make a birthday card.  I used Birthday Cake Josh.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  My three of the same embellishments are red gems.  I also added a ribbon and did some paper piercing.  I used some deco scissors on the arrow paper.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Karen! And, yes, you do deserve to pamper yourself. Love this adorable card - Birthday Josh is a great image.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sandra H said...

Happy b'day hope you enjoy your day and what a gorgeous stamp!! x

Lisa Lynn said...

Happy Birthday, sorry I'm a little late. Hope you had a wonderful day off and pampered yourself. Your card is adorable. Hope you had some cake too.

Robin Parker said...

Karen, Happy Belated Birthday, love the birthday creation.