Saturday, September 13, 2014

Rick St Dennis BIG New Release Day

Rick is releasing a TON of new images today!!  I just happened to play with six of them.  Here is


Rick has offered the two images (Freddie Fullmoon and Mieena) in a set at a discounted price HERE

and last but not least - along with a card I made using him

I added sentiments from Create With TLC's the lower one is from the Definitions that Make Sense set.  I added the flower to match the one he is holding.  I love doing glossy accents over the eyes, especially on the "creepy" eyes.  LOL
Head on over to the store and check it out!!
Pile It On –pencils (image of, use of…) – I COLORED HIS SHIRT WITH A #2 PENCIL
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Circles
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes
Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog (up to 2 entries) – anything goes or Make Your Own Flowers (I added the leave and stem to the flower...does that count?
Wags'n'Whiskers – For the Girls
Frosted Designs (1 Entry per Person) – Graffiti, Paint/doodling and or handwriting
 

5 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

I just read the sentiment on the card - hilarious. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all AMAZING!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

craftybunny said...

Oh my gosh!You have been busy.Super card with lots of layering going on.Just love those sentiments.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Julie said...

Love it! I literally laughed out loud when I saw your zombie sentiment. I may have to borrow that one. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
Hugs,
Julie T

Gill McCall said...

fab creations. thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delight. Gill DT