Saturday, September 27, 2014

Photo inspiration at Catch The Bug

This month I have had the pleasure of being invited to be a Guest designer over at Catch The Bug!  Yay!  Love their stamps!!  I was also spotlighted in their Bugaboo newsletter this month.  This is my last week.  Not quite sure what I did to deserve this lovely invite, but I'm honored!!

The challenge this week is a photo challenge.  What a fun fall scene!  I used Gus Tidbits - New Truck.  I added some apples to the back of his truck and a bucket of apples by the tree on the paper.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I added some twine and put some Glossy Accents on his glasses.  So simple and so much fun!!  :)

Thanks for looking!

Pile It On – shiny
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – use something clear/transparent
Crafting For All Seasons – Colors of autumn
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  anything goes
Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – anything goes
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  anything goes
Paper Pretties – Halloween/fall
Cute Card Thursday – awesome Autumn
Just Us Girls ChallengePHOTO INSPIRATION

12 comments:

Cazro said...

Such a cool card, loving he design and images. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Ruby's Rainbow challenges. Caz

Virginia Lu said...

Your fall card is sweet and endearing, Karen....The image and sentiment sure make me a smile! I think I can relate to the images as I have a few huge trees in my front yard! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Karen, I think you were asked to guest design and were featured in the newsletter because you are so creative and talented! Love this card with Old Gus in his fancy truck. The apples and falling leaves create a picture perfect background. Very fun card. Thanks for joining our I Can See Clearly Now Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Always a pleasure to visit.

Michelle said...

Great how you made this card. I like the apples and tree.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

paper fun said...

Very fun Karen. I love the glossy accents on the glasses.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Valou ALLARD said...

Beautiful card! thanks for playing with "Ruby's Rainbow challenges" this week. Good luck! xx

Nancy said...

That mans face and the truck make me laugh! Nice job! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS~

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Wonderful card for a guy using Gus from Bugaboo. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons, good luck.
Cindy

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That guy in the truck is awesome, as soon as I saw him I started to laugh! I love your take on the photo :) Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Margaret said...

Another cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

jesskate1784 said...

This card is just adorable! I love that image :) Thanks for joining in our twine challenge at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

Wendy Fraser said...

Super autumn card, great design, thanks for joining us at A gem of a Challenge xx