Saturday, September 13, 2014

Let Your Light So Shine

Here is my last post for the evening...then I'm off to perform a wedding and go to dinner and a play with my hubby. 

This is another new release by Rick St Dennis.  This is the adorable "Flower Girl" digi.  I made another Tealight holder.  See my previous post for my tutorial on how to make these!  I added some glitter tulle, pearls and gems.  I made my own sentiment.  I used a couple oval dies behind her.  I added Glossy Accents over the roses on her and used some Stickles on her dress.


Thanks for looking!

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – include a window
Digi Sketch Challenge – Theme: It’s a girl thing  Optional Sketch:   
Clear It Out Challenge blog (enter up to 3 times) – Theme: Fancy Folds      Stash:    Punches/Dies
Paper Take Weekly (no more than 5 entries) – Repeat Repeat
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)uplifting
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges – Cute as a button
Cute Card Thursday – Too Cute
4 Crafty Chicks – Fancy Folds
Wags'n'Whiskers – For the Girls
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) Sugar and Spice (that’s what little girls are made of)


9 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work

brenda said...

How very pretty Karen, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Lynn's Place said...

HOW CUTE OF A PROJECT....THANKS FOR STOPPING BY CIO CHALLENGE BLOG...COME PLAY WITH US AGAIN <((><

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Tina Henderson said...

Beautiful! Love the colors yo have used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT
4 Crafty Chicks

mixamatoasties said...

Great project.

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

Susan

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

tiziana biagioli said...

Very nice, lovely.
Thank you for join us at Wag's Whiskers...hope see you again soon
Baci Tiziana Dt