Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cute Card Thursday GDT W/Rick StDennis

Rick St. Dennis is sponsoring Cute Card Thursday this week.  Their challenge theme is Dies and Punches.  I used a fun bee image by Rick StDennis to make my card.  Guess what the bee is called!  Busy Bee!!  :D  Love it!!  I stuck with the classic Yellow/Black colors.  I added yellow and balck flowers, gold gems, black burlap bow, black and white polka dot bow, and I made the stick pin.  The dies I used are the two big ones around the image/sentiment (from Create With TLC).  The punch used is the edge punch on the bottom.  I also used an embossing plate on the black paper.


Thanks for looking!

Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – anything goes
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  anything goes


8 comments:

paper fun said...

Karen, this is so cute. What a lovely flower spray. Love the stickpin.

Thanks for joining our twine challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

How cute is this? and the image is you to a T lol. Fab card Karen xxx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card, I love all the flowers
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Inky Impressions and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Inky Impressions DT member
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member
Crafty Friends DT member

Debbie said...

Really fun image.Lovely card design.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow.good luck.Hugs Debbie x

Valou ALLARD said...

Very beautiful card! thanks for playing with "Inky Impressions Challenges". Good luck! xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a delightful card Karen, I love that cute Bee image. We are so honoured to have you on the CCT DT this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. Love all your luscious details. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

jesskate1784 said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us this fortnight at Creative Card Crew :)