Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bingo! At Catch The Bug

This month I have the pleasure of being invited to be a Guest designer over at Catch The Bug!  Yay!  Love their stamps!!  I was also spotlighted in their Bugaboo newsletter this month.  Not quite sure what I did to deserve this lovely invite, but I'm honored!!

The challenge this week is a Bingo challenge.  I went with the Burgundy, Twine, Brads line.  I used the hilarious Crabby Cathy - PC image for this card.  I kept this pretty much monochromatic and clean and simple for the most part.  With my hubby being a computer guy I had to use this image!!  LOL  I've seen him just like this over a garbage can with a Piece of Crap something or another computer part.  LOL

Thanks for looking!

The Paper Shelter (enter up to 3 times, one must use a TPS image) – Ribbon, twine and/or floss
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges (3 entries)– Monochromatic
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  anything goes

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card fab image too x

Lena said...

Funny card !! Love it ..
Thank you for participating in the TPS challenge this week !!
Hug Lena

Nikki said...

Very adorable.... thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge.... xo Nikki

Angela said...

Great sentiment...LOL...great layout too! Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow!