Friday, August 15, 2014

Hello Friend

This week I won a few images over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I wanted to show my appreciation by making something using one of the images.  I used the adorable Kaye.  I followed this week's sketch from Deconstructed Sketch and the color challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks.  I used a new punch around the page set I got this week, some gems, a bow, some other fun punches and an embossing folder.



Thanks for looking!

Creative Card Crew – Embossing
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) – Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges (3 entries)– back to school
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)uplifting
4 Crafty Chicks – Pink, Turquoise and Lime
A Gem of A Challenge – embossing 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Karen this is just so fun and colourful. Love the black ornate frame behind her.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tina Henderson said...

Great job on the color challenge this week! What an adorable image and I just love your layout and design! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
Tina DT

craftybunny said...

Love the elaborate frame behind the image.The colour combo looks fabulous and this is such a lovely card featuring Kaye.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x (GDT)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute design! Thanks for joining us for the Deconstructed Sketch.

paper fun said...

So adorable!! Very cute.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Jackie said...

Simply darling creation! I love the way you used this image, isn't she fun to work with?! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

Margaret said...

Cute image and fabulous design. Love the die cut frame. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT