Thursday, August 14, 2014

Guess Who has been published!!

ME!!

Yes, this is my first time to be published and I am sooo very excited!!  Just Steampunk Volume 5 put my work on their front cover!!  OMG!!!!  I can't even believe it!!

http://scottpublications.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/1219
Yes, that is my easel drawer card on the lower left side of the magazine!!  :)





To order your copy today go HERE...  :)  Once I get my copy I can let you know if any of my other work made it into the mag!!  :)
Image is from Rick St Dennis Steamee McPunk.  It is an honor to be part of Rick's EDT!!  Papers from Bearly Mine Designs Steampunk Fantasy set.  I love the papers from Bearly Mine Designs.  They go so well with so many of the images I use all of the time.  I'd love to join the Bearly Mine DT!!  :)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations Karen, it's a super fabulous project you've created......and definitely steampunk delicacy too. Thanks for showcasing my papers.......and major congrats on being published too.
hugs
Donna xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous easel drawer card you have made. Congratulations on being published. Thank you so much for applying to join the Bearly Mine Design Team. I will be in touch ASAP after the call closes to let you know the outcome. Many thanks, Kym (Bearly Mine Designs Team Leader)

Andreja L. said...

WoW, what a lovely card/box you made!
Thank you for applying to join the Bearly Mine Design Team :-))
Good luck!
Hugs, Andreja