Monday, August 25, 2014

Goodness always comes back around

I got an email today while I was at work telling me I won $15 of my choice over at Doodle Pantry for their challenge that just ended!!  :D  Imagine how excited I was to get to go shopping!  And no, I didn't wait until I got home to shop!  I love their sets.  They have colored and uncolored images, sentiments, papers the images in in JPG or PNG...also a major bonus.  It makes it possible to make a card like this one in about 15-20 minutes.  The longest part is laying it all out before printing.  I only had to add flowers and a bow and put something on the inside...  Here is one of my set choices (Carousel Horse 3), the DP, the Purple and the blue paper, the carousel and the sentiment were some of what came in this one $3 set!!  Yes, I said $3!!  So many pieces/parts to this set and all of it for ONLY $3.  They sell almost all of their sets that cheap!  You really need to go check it out.  I used this fortnight's sketch over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.


Thanks for looking! 


Pile It On –Best Wishes/Congrats
The Crazy Challenge (only four entries) –   Cute little animals
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)uplifting
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog (enter up to 10 challenges) – favorite things (carousel horses)

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

What a wonderful card you created here...Love the purple/blue tone you used. Fabulous job! So glad you joined us at last week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again this week and inspire us and our followers with your creativity and earn the chance to win wonderful prizes. Leaving you with God's Word in Romans 15:13 which says, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com