Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fussy Cut with Whoopsi Daisy

This week at Whoopsi Daisy the challenge theme is Fussy Cut.  I used an adorable pre-colored image from sheet #542.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I made a slider card for this one.  To do this you need four pennies and two sticky dots plus either a circle punch w/cutter or a long skinny oval punch.  I took a picture of the back of my card to show you what it looks like from the back.  I got the idea from a youtube post done by one of my most used sites



I also added a rose, some leaves and some gems.  This is so much fun!  You gotta try this!!



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Karen

Avril Ann said...

What a fabulous idea, Karen, a gorgeous card, love that flower, it is brilliant, hugs xxx

CreatewithTlc said...

What a clever idea, and the card is just perfect.
Paulette