Saturday, August 9, 2014

Dear Thursday...

I stopped at the Dollar Tree yesterday on my way home from work...I grabbed this:
Thinking I was sure I could make something fun with this set.  I decided to do an Easel card/Post-It holder.  I used a fun sentiment from Create With TLC, a couple butterflies punched using an EK Success 3 step punch, some flourish gems and a hand full of flowers.



To make this I started with a 4" x 10-1/2" piece of cardstock that I scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/4" on the long side.  I cut another piece of cardstock at 4" x 5-1/4" and the DP just 1/8" smaller on each side.  :)

Thanks for looking!


The Ribbon Girl Blog   No square cards
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– Anything Goes
Craft-Room Challenge (3 entries)  summer garden
Crafting For All Seasons – feature a creature
Inky Impressions Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Shaped Cards
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog (enter up to 10 challenges) – favorite things (butterflies)
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) all sentimental

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow thats beautiful x

CreatewithTlc said...

Wow....this is gorgeous~! So elegant.
Paulette

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and I adore butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. DT Carol S.xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful Easel card, with the butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS, and Good Luck.
Cindy DT

TRACEY MO said...

Very pretty do love black & white.

Thanks for playing at scribble & scrap today

Tracey dt

Lexie said...

Gorgeous monochrome card..so classy. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Jaine Drake said...

Great project and thank you for entering it into the Sarah Hurley challenge.