Monday, August 25, 2014

Banners & Balloons with Incy Wincy

This week over at Incy Wincy the challenge theme is "Banners & Balloons".  We are being sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.  I got to play with the adorable 'Flower Gals - Sunflower'.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  I made this fun block card.




I was going to add a tutorial for this, but I found one with pictures that I think you may find easier to follow...
http://limit5.blogspot.com/2013/05/blocks-card-tutorial.html
The biggest difference between hers and mine is that I have my "holes" on the sides rather than on top.
Thanks for looking!



Pile It On –Best Wishes/Congrats
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)uplifting
Nutcrafters (one entry per challenge) – Celebrations
Allsorts Challenge Blog (max of 3 entries) Warm Sunshiny Colors
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Bugaboo Stamps) 3 entries per person – Color (if anything, the flag has almost all of the colors in it) 

 


6 comments:

brenda said...

What an interesting and different creation Karen.

Thanks so much for joining in my Sunshiny theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Debbie said...

What a fantastic card.love it.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

susiestacey said...

Lovely project/
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Warm Sunshiny Colours' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our August Color Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

Stephanie said...

What a great project, I have never seen one of these before. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug and I hope you play along again this week.