Sunday, July 13, 2014

You Are Sparkling

It has been a while since I've pulled out a Saturated Canary image - since they haven't had regular challenges I never think about them...and I love these images!!  Well, I've noticed that they started doing Facebook challenges - the current one is "anything goes"...You may just see me using these images more frequently.  LOL  I used the adorable Comfy Slippers Fairy image.  Loooove it!!  I also used a sentiment from Create With TLC's set called You Are.  I used a fun die to make the flower and another die for the leaves.  I used a punch around the page set and some lace and gems.  I colored her with Stampin Write Markers, Prismacolor pencils and Stickles.  I added glossy accents over her eyes.
***TIP***When coloring your image that has a "clear" look (like the wings and skirt overlay on this image), color the under part first, then use pencil or chalk to color the "clear" part.  Stickles or Glossy Accents are great over these parts.

Thanks for looking!


Top Tip Tuesday – (enter up to 3 times) Leave a Tip – magical
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog  add a sentiment
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) – Clear
Divas By Design (only 2 entries) – things w/wings
Cute Card Thursday – Pretty Papers
Moving Along With The Times – girls just wanna have fun
Just Keep On Creating – Anything Goes                      

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning image and amazing colouring this is a brilliant project x

Janice said...

Sparkling indeed! What great colours you've combined on your super card. Thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card, I love that image and all of your sparkle! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Tammy x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Divas
Jayne

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen, I love the cute image you've used and the sparkle is so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Karen, I love your fairy.
Beautiful colour choice, and a gorgeous card.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It and
The Stamp Basket.

Samantha said...

Fab card great tip too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)