Sunday, July 27, 2014

What I always wanted

My play is done and I now have a little more time on my hands.  However, my busy wedding season is about to begin.  I have a wedding every weekend in August and almost every weekend in September.  I feel like I've been slacking this last couple of months on my card making!!  I decided this morning I need to make a card using a fun Rick St. Dennis image, since I am supposed to be making one card AT LEAST per week on his DT...

For this card I used the adorable Buddy and his Pet Plant.  This image can be found in the Zibbet shop (but it is currently down for "improvements").  I added some papers from Close To My Heart and a sentiment from Create With TLC.  I used a couple of dies for the flourish and a hole punch for the blue circles.  I added some Glossy Accents over the plant's and the boy's eyes.  I followed the current sketch for Sunday Sketch & Stamp.


Thanks for looking!



The Crazy Challenge (only four entries) –   Dies & Punches
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  anything goes
Party Time Tuesday’s Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries or 2 for anything goes) – color challenge
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) – hand colored
Craft-Room Challenge (3 entries)  Greens
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – dies and/or punches
Just Keep On Creating – Anything Goes                      

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Aww your creation is so beautiful x

Annie said...

Sweet card :-) thank you for playing along with us at Craft Room Challenge
Hugs Annie x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

LOL ... fun image Karen! Great coloring and love the design! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

NanaConnie said...

Oh this is just too funny, Helen! Really glad to see you playing along at Through the Draft Room Door this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Debi said...

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, Debi x

bejko said...

Great card! Background colors are some of my favorites! Thank include it to us at The Crazy Challenge!

hazel said...

A super card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen