Saturday, July 19, 2014

New Release At TLC

I love the Woman Power images that are out there!!  Paulette from Create With TLC has released this set and I was honored enough to be one of the first to get to play with it!!  This set is called "She Was Fearless".


"She was Fearless" Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set

Awesome huh?  I used the image of the lady in the hat (only it was sent to me facing the other direction - nice thing about digital, you can make it face any direction and make it any size you like it to be!  I also loved the 'she would not take no' sentiment...unless the she the sentiment is referring to is one of my daughters...then, uh uh...nope!  LOL  I used two different laces, two different ribbons, three roses, three leaves and three different sizes of pearls.  I also added a brad in here...  I did the center step card for this one...it has been a while since I've done the step in the middle.


Thanks for looking!


Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) anything goes
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog  Lots of Layers
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)uplifting
Wags'n'Whiskers – Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating – Anything Goes                      

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Karen this is just so beautifully vintage. Just love the centre step design.
{I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

suzARTe said...

A real Women's liberation card that I absolutely love. The sentiment is so powerful.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating. Look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

Jo Ann said...

What a great vintage creation and love the stepper design. Fabulous job! Thanks for blessing us with your card at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word of encouragement in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless always.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com