Friday, June 13, 2014

To The Master Of The Grill

Last week I won over at Paper Pretties.  I took the time to color some of the images I won so that perhaps I'd be able to put something together after my shoulder surgery...This is what I did...


The image is called "Al at the grill".  This will be my husband's Father's Day card.  :)

Thanks for looking!


Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) Use A Digi
Pile It On – use patterned paper
The Pink Elephant – Happy Father’s Day
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Father’s Day/For The Boys
Digi Sketch Challenge – Theme:  For the men   Optional Sketch: 
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) – Father’s Day/For a Man
Tuesday Throwdown – For The Boys
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog – SENTIMENTS FOR A GUY
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)-   Father’s Day/Male
Moving Along With The Times – Father’s Day

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, I just love this. So perfect for a fun loving outdoor kind of guy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Sharla said...

Awesome card, that image is just fabulous!! Thank you for joining us at Pile It On!! :)

Bonnie Irvine said...

Karen, this is such a cute card design. The image is fun and the sentiment is ideal for birthday or Father's Day...even as a thank you card for a BBQ. I really like the composition as well. Hope your shoulder heals quickly for you. Thank you for joining our Father's Day/For the Boys Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week.

Anna Jasiolek said...

Fantastic male card and I really love this funny theme. Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and please come back for a brand new one.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Julie said...

Perfect masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Julie said...

Fun card Karen! Thank you so much for sharing it with the Ladybugs this time. Have a great weekend, Julie.x

Julie said...

Fun card Karen! Thank you so much for sharing it with the Ladybugs this time. Have a great weekend, Julie.x