Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MARIPOSAS

Since I do love me some butterflies I HAD to play with this new image by Rick St. Dennis called Mariposas Digital Stamp.  She has butterflies in her hair.  I made her large and printed some of the butterflies out for the accessories on this card.  After I finished this I realized just how 'all over the place' I was with the colors.  But, I think it turned out okay.



Thanks for looking!

Pile It On – use something in a way it wasn’t intended to be used. (THE BUTTERFLIES)
Crafting For All Seasons – don’t be square
Inky Impressions Challenges – For the girls
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  flora & fauna (flowers, leaves, butterflies, birds, bugs…)
Paper Crafting Journey – anything goes


4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and I love the sparkly touches.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sharla said...

What a gorgeous image, love all the glitter and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!! :)

TiinaR said...

This is so beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge
hugs
Tiina

Debbie said...

Absolutely stunning card.so beautiful.thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x