Monday, June 9, 2014

Faux Techniques with Incy Wincy

This week over at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge theme is "Use a Faux Technique".  I froze when I first saw this, thinking to myself  "what the heck am I supposed to do with this one?"  LOL  We are being sponsored the the very awesome Doodle Pantry who has some fantastic sets!  I love these!!  I grabbed the Funny Disguises COLOR plus set.  I love that these sets come with the papers and the sentiments AND the imnages both colored and uncolored both png and jpg formats.

I made a guy card and a gal card from the same set.

Be Mysterious:


Be the best version of you:

Super fun huh?  I used the pre-colored images for both.  I chose to go with the Faux Tile Technique.

Thanks for looking!


Doodle Pantry llc (Doodle Pantry images only) – make it manly CARD #1
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 5 entries)-   Father’s Day/MaleCARD #1
Paper Pretties – Father’s Day/Masculine CARD #1
Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges – Father’s Day or For a Man
CARD #1
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  For the Boys CARD #1
Crafting For All Seasons – Boys will be Boys CARD #1
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog  Inspired By A Song (Private Eyes)  CARD #1 & #2
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Father’s Day/For The Boys CARD #1
Digi Sketch Challenge – Theme:  For the men   CARD #1
Fairies Challenges Blog – BOYS  CARD #1
 

4 comments:

Marylee Azzopardi said...

Love your creations! Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck
Marylee DT xx

Michelle said...

These cards are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Carolyn Cochran said...

These are such cute cards! Love your creativeness~ Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry!
Carolyn, DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love them both and don't think I have ever seen a girl version so I was quite taken by both your cards. I would scratch my head to with the theme....but outstanding job on your part. Thank you for sharing with us in the June Doodle Pantry Challenge.