Sunday, June 15, 2014

Age and Treachery

I colored this image before my surgery Wednesday and am finally putting it to use.  I've made three cards since my surgery attempting to do most of it left handed...Isn't it great when you can use the cutting tools (like my Big Kick) left handed?  :)  I'm afraid I made a small mess with the glue, but it really shows up more in the pictures than it does for real...  I went with a blue monochromatic color scheme.  The image is by Rick St. Dennis called Shady Ladies TOSCA.  I used the sketch from Mojo Monday.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  The papers used were scraps laying on my desk.  I colored Tosca using pencil, chalk, glitter gel pens and a Copic.  I added some Glossy Accents over the glitter gel pen.




Thanks for looking!
Mojo Monday - sketch

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – USE SUBWAY ART
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – Goth and/or Nontraditional hair etc
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges (3 entries)– TIC TAC TOE-(Pearls, Birthday, Sentiment)
Crafting For All Seasons – don’t be square
Inky Impressions Challenges – For the girls
Paper Crafting Journey – anything goes

6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!! I love this image and the colours are fab. Great sentiment too!

Aurora Marco Celdrán said...

Hi Karen, love your image and your perfect interpretation of the sketch. Your card looks great! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Cheers, Aurora

Lisbeth K said...

Beautiful card, and great sentiment! Love the design and bling :) Thanks for joining Lacy Sunshine this fortnight, good luck

Lisbeth, DT

kanda said...

Gorgous card Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Bianca said...

What a wonderfull project! I love that colorcombi and your own image! Unbeliefabel you did this card just with your left arm! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

Beautiful Creation love the image and your coloring and all the Details.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie