Saturday, May 10, 2014

UCSB Graduate Card

This has been a rough week for me.  I had a cortisone shot in my right shoulder and haven't done much card making, and I haven't been to the gym all week either.  I've had this order sitting here by a lady at work asking for a graduation card for her niece who is graduating soon from UCSB.  The little girl is from Create With TLC.


Thanks for looking!


Crafting For All Seasons – Lot’s Of Layers
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog (enter up to 10 challenges) – anything goes
Just Keep On Creating – Anything Goes                     

                    

2 comments:

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

Great Card like The CAS Style.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

fatmonica said...

That's a great graduation card.I love the little figure!Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley365