Saturday, May 17, 2014

The 7 Dwarfs of Menopause

I have heard over and over about the 7 Dwarfs of Menopause since I've reached the time of life that I have...LOL  So I thought it would be fun to just make a sign that represents these "Dwarfs"...  I used two of Rick's Digi Sheets for this Bitchy and Crazy came from the Klub Kidz sheet and Itchy, Bloated, Forgetful, Tired and Sweaty came from the Mall Girls sheet.  It was tough trying to decide what image should represent what "dwarf"...I hope I chose wisely...If not don't tell me, I might go Crazy Dwarf on you since I'm currently Tired Dwarf.  But It's okay Forgetful Dwarf isn't very far away.  LOL

I made this as a sign so I can hang it up at work in my cubical.  Now I need to create something to show people what dwarf to watch out for...But, I'm sure Forgetful Dwarf will kick in before that happens!  If I worked with wood - and here is an IDEA for you if you want to CASE this - Get some wood to add a similar sign to; then add hooks just under each dwarf, then you could make something to hang from the hooks to represent what one to watch out for!!  Teehee




Hope you got a smile from this and not a reality slap across the face!  teehee

Thanks for looking!


613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – Anything Goes
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes
Divas By Design (only 2 entries) – anything BUT a card
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  anything BUT a card
Delicious Doodles (one entry per person) – A Bit Moody
Just Keep On Creating – Anything Goes                     

11 comments:

Chris said...

Crazy!!! This made me laugh! I love it! Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with the Ladybugs!
Chris
x

Granmargaret said...

Made me laugh. I love it.

Crea-Sandra said...

Great project, it really made me laugh out loud! I love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
♥ Sandra ♥

Sue B said...

This is brilliant Karen! it's a fab concept and I love the images! you've coloured them beautifully!
I can identify with each of these… as I'm of that age!
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Too cute sign--I can relate! Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our next challenge which starts this coming Friday [May 23rd].

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Susan Kennedy said...

OMG!! How wonderful!! LOL I love it!! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Susan Salyer said...

Oh how funny!!! I so love this. Thanks for sharing and joining our challenge at Delicious Doodles.
susan s

maria f. said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I'd never heard of those little stinkers. Thanks for enlightening me ;) I think your idea of adding a marker to alert the others in the house of the current status is a great one! Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too.

Tina Henderson said...

LOL! Love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Scribble & Scrap this week.
Tina - DT

Borqna said...

Thank you for the great mood!
Good luck!

Kerry Hocking said...

Brilliant card! Good luck and thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT x