Sunday, May 11, 2014

Busy with the badge holders

So, I started out with 30 blank badge holders...I've been selling them at work for only $10 each - they have been selling crazy fast - I had to order more blank ones to keep up with the special orders.  I got 50 more in the mail on Friday.  So, I've been crazy with them.  Here are some I've made that have already sold and some I've made since Friday...First, let me show you how these work






Now to show you what I've made...

Special order/sold


Special Order/Sold

Special Order/Sold 

Special Order/Sold 




Special Order/Sold








I had this crazy thought of something new to do while I was getting my nails done a while back.  When the lady (Star) is doing my 3-D nails she uses the regular acrylic and glitter and makes some beautiful stuff...SOOO I thought - 'Hey, why don't I get some acrylic nail stuff and try making things with it?'  So, I did.  Some turned out better than others.  Here is what I did:



Pretty cool huh?  Loads of beads were harmed in the making of these badge holders!  LOL  These didn't turn out quite as nice as I'd hoped, but I still like them!

Thanks for looking!



Dream Valley Challenges anything goes
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge –
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – Anything Goes
Pile It On – fuzzy
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes
Clear It Out Challenge blog (enter up to 3 times) – Theme:       Your Style        Stash:    Your favourite product
Divas By Design (only 2 entries) – Pink - the teddy bear one
Cute Card Thursday – animals w/paws - the dog and the teddy bear ones
In The Pink (always use more pink than any other color) up to 3 entries – use a butterfly
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  anything BUT a card
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) – use gems and rhinestones
Just Keep On Creating – Anything Goes                     

15 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant projects-love the pink flower and Winnie the Pooh/Piglet ones-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
carol DT x

Nikki C said...

Wow have you been busy these look wonderful and all those poor abused beads put to work lol :) hugs Nikki

Dawn C said...

Wow these are amazing, what a novel idea. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

Wendy said...

These are fabulous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Erin Stephenson said...

What a great project. Thanks for playing at Clear It Out. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

Cornelia W said...

Oh, wow - I am so impressed - such creativity - love them all! Would be hard to choose a favorite! Thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too! I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

mixamatoasties said...

Great projects!

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Susan

Kat W said...

Really cute idea and they all look fabulous :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
Kat (DT) x

karalschuknecht said...

Great project, and useful too. I think they are great. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Anything Goes/twist of Gems or Rhinestones." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Your badge holders are great. Brilliant idea! Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our next challenge also.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Andree said...

Lovely badge holders and a great idea.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Lisa :) said...

These are so amazing!!! Can I ask you, on the Winnie the Pooh teapot one, where did you get the teapot and handle beads that look like they might be bead caps and there's a turquoise bead in the center? It looks like something my mother would love and I'd like to surprise her with them! Thanks!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Your badge holders look awesome and what great way to market to where there is a need. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

Hugs, Melissa DT

BethieJ said...

LOVE all your badge holders! What a FUN idea!!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!

Kerry Hocking said...

Gorgeous project! Good luck and thank you for sharing over at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT x